When seeking accounting services for your small business, you will want an accounting firm that can “do it all.” In other words, you want consultants who can perform all accounting-related tasks for your business, so you don’t have to hire multiple accountants for each small task you need completed.
This is where full-charge bookkeeping comes into play. In this article, we’ll discuss what a full charge bookkeeper is, the benefits of this type of accounting, and how you can receive full charge bookkeeping services for your business.
What is a Full Charge Bookkeeper?
A full charge bookkeeper is an accountant who can perform all major accounting-related tasks for a business. This is someone who can balance your books, provide tax advice, manage payroll, and more. Specifically, a full charge bookkeeper should be able to assist with at least the following tasks:
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Generate financial reports whenever needed
- Manage the payroll services for your business
- Oversee all tax-related components of your accounting
- Manage your business’s bank accounts
- Gather all information needed for your annual audit
- Provide advice on company spending
Benefits of Full Charge Bookkeeping
Hiring a full charge bookkeeper has many advantages over hiring specialists for each of the areas discussed above. Here are a few of the most prominent benefits:
- Save Time: By hiring a full charge bookkeeper, you save the time of having to interview and hire numerous accounting specialists for each aspect of the back-end of your business. As a small business manager, you are probably swamped with work involving the growth of your business, so don’t waste time on numerous long hiring processes.
- Save Money: Hiring one full charge bookkeeper or accounting firm is much cheaper than hiring numerous people for a variety of roles. One competent full charge bookkeeper can manage all of the tasks discussed above, so don’t waste money interviewing, hiring, and paying more people than you need.
- Increase Efficiency: Hiring one competent full charge bookkeeper or accounting firm is much more efficient than having a team of part-time employees working on various accounting-related tasks. Having one full charge bookkeeper eliminates the risks of miscommunications, missing tasks, and more. We recommend doing your research on full charge bookkeepers and hiring one competent accounting firm you can trust.
Hire Allman & Allman as Your Full Charge Bookkeeper
If you seek trustworthy and credible full charge bookkeeping services, please do not hesitate to reach out. With the full range of accounting services Allman & Allman APAC provides, we are equipped with the expertise for which you may be in need. Seeking guidance from our firm will provide you the opportunity to work with individuals armed with broad and deep financial knowledge, able to provide advice on a wide range of issues.
As a full-service public accounting firm, our professional services will surely help you succeed and thrive. Please feel free to reach out to Allman & Allman APAC via email at Genna@apapd.com or via phone at 760-406-5056 to discuss your situation and find out how we can help you grow. We look forward to hearing from you.